The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Angola is seeking to employ a qualified person for the position of Office Assistant.
The position is on contract basis for a duration of 24 months and the successful applicant shall be subject to the Embassy’s terms and conditions of service, as well as applicable Republic of Angola laws and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Office Assistant shall under the direction, control and guidance of the Officer in Charge of Local Staff perform the following duties and responsibilities:-
- Conduct and ensure the daily cleaning of the Chancery;
- Maintain Cleanliness of the Mission utensils and kitchen;
- Ensure that monthly shopping of the common items used at the Chancery is done on time;
- Perform duties of a messenger;
- Move correspondences and files as may be required;
- Prepare tea for the mission staff and visitors;
- Answer telephone calls and receive inquiries; and
- College certificate
- Excellent command of both oral and written English and Portuguese
- Fluency in English will be an added advantage
- Two (2) years’ experience
- Basic computer skills
- Dependable, punctual, and able to work in flexible working hours if required g) Certificate of good conduct
- Recommendation for exemplary work performance
Applicants should submit letter of application and attach curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and any other relevant testimonials, while resident foreigners to include proof of residency to the:
Embassy of the Republic of Kenya
Av. Principal de Talatona (Avenida Samora Machel) Villa No. 2, Talatona, Luanda – Angola
Office Assistant Advertisement /Luanda
Send scanned copies to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should reach the Kenya Embassy by close of business on 29th January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview during, which they will be required to produce originals of the required documents.
Luanda, 11th January 2021
View Document Here: https://kenyaembassyangola.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Notice-ADVERTISEMENT-FOR-POSITION-OF-OFFICE-ASSISTANT-07-January-2021.pdf