- To date, there are two (2) confirmed cases of the Coronavirus in Angola borders.
- All inbound and outbound international commercial and private passenger flights have been suspended from 00.00hrs, 20th March 2020 for a period of 15 days.
- All passenger ships and their crew docking in Angola have been suspended from 00.00hrs, 20th March 2020 for a period of 15 days.
- Movement of people in and out of Angola at all land borders has been suspended from, 00.00hrs 20th March 2020 for a period of 15 days.
- The above provisions do not cover cargo flights, ships, and trailers.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- All educational institutions have been closed from 24th March 2020 for 15 days.
- Suspension of all official sports competitions, recreation, and youth activities, starting at 11 pm on Monday (23rd), for a period of 15 days.
- The Government of Angola has set up two quarantine sites in Calumbo and Barra do Kwanza outside of the capital city of Luanda.
- Kenyans in Angola are requested to keep safe, avoid crowded places of more than 50 people, observe social distancing, practice personal hygiene and follow measures as advised by the Ministry of Health.
The Embassy continues to monitor the situation and will provide updates accordingly. For any assistance or information to share kindly use the Embassy email email@example.com or phone +244 255 300 233
To view and download the document above, please click the following link: https://kenyaembassyangola.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/UPDATE-22-03-2020-TO-KENYANS-ON-THE-CORONAVIRUS.pdf
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
AS OF 22ND MARCH 2020